The biggest barrier an organizational change initiative is a Top Down Strategy, or the belief that coming up with company values and missions and telling everyone that they should act accordingly and believe in it… actually works! The fact is that many people in senior positions believe THEY know what is best for everyone and make decisions for the masses. While strategy and leadership may be to their credit, the concept of culture creation may not.
To succeed in a change initiative, the role of senior management should one of brand strategy and clear big picture vision, but the Culture and the issues affecting engagement, should be created “By the People for the People!” To work, we need a bottom up initiative that is given invisible guidelines from the top where the People Own the culture and reward the company by being competent, excited and efficient in their jobs.
This retreat follows the Culture Revolution System developed by Arthur Carmazzi with a current sustainability rate of 100%
This interactive retreat takes you through the culture design processes specific to your own organization and brings you through the step by step process of creating your own Ideal organizational culture in line with your vision and objectives.
- Know the key reasons your organizational culture is not where you want it to be
- Initiate a process by which your people will find the key issues they want to fix and be excited about fixing them
- Use the employee data to design a culture inline with your bigger vision and objectives while fulfilling your brand promise
- Create an employee run initiative where your people will create a culture that supports their passion, engagement, competence and attitude at work to show VISIBLE results in organizational effectiveness in less than 1 month
- Create and implement a sustainability plan that maintains this company culture and gives it a flexible structure to further develop as markets and technology change
Entering the gate and driving up the dirt road to the lodge, your heart rate slows
and you feel your body relax as you absorb the breathtaking beauty of this hidden treasure.